Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Types of visions

Last night i got an email,


I want "computer glasses" slighty altered from reading prescription for distance to computer display (18-30 in.) vs normal reading (12-18 in.) can my optometrist make such a prescription?


Types of visions :

There are three types of vision


1st distance.


2nd reading.


3rd mid vision.


Distance vision:

Distance glasses unlike reading glasses tend to spend a lot more time on your face. That makes sense since regardless of how strong or weak your prescription is you still need to have them on most of the time. So that means you want to make sure you get a pair that are comfortable and lightweight. Having glasses on your face for that long should seem effortless. The weight of your glasses is very important and luckily today's glasses are so technologically advance you can find a lightweight pair of glasses no matter what your prescription is.

Reading vision:

Today there is a wide range of reading glasses to choose from. Some are even foldable to fit in small, handy, attractive cases. The frames available are interesting and flattering. You can get these in stainless steal, gold or silver rimmed or even in trendy plastic, in a variety of shapes and colors. If you are looking for something exclusive, choose handmade frames. Accessories like magnifiers to read really small print, or even in dim light are also available.

Mid vision:

Mid vision is use for computer glasses. If you want only single vision glasses for computer purpose only then send your complete prescription, I will let you know your mid vision prescription via reply.

7 comments:

  1. The Mid Vision Glasses or computer glasses is something new to me. I think I need it. I am a bit lost on this. What's your advice ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may need a pair of computer glasses since I spend so much time on computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @forexwatch
    Mid vision is not a eyeglasses. It is a type of vision that is use for making computer prescription.send me your prescription and i will let you know your mid vision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen your post in blogcatalog that's why Im here checking your sites.

    Visit my two blogs too

    www.beautyinpageants.blogspot.com

    www.sietecontrados.blogspot.com

    you have a fantastic site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think spending to much time on computers will make me wear glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very helpful,informatife,interesting blog ! I will be more then glad to follow your blog, and more then happy if you follow mine ! :)

    http://www.onlineworldsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might be needing glass in the near future so this will help me out, thanks

    ReplyDelete